How Ormond Beach Dental Implants from your FL dentist can rebuild your smile
Tooth loss is a traumatic experience. It can affect your appearance and the quality of your life. Fortunately, your Ormond Beach dental implants specialist can help rebuild your smile. Dr. Brian Yoon D.D.S., M.A.G.D. of Yoon Dental in Ormond Beach FL offers state-of-the-art tooth replacement solutions from dental implants, to dental bridgework, to dental appliances. He can give you back the smile you’ve been missing.
The Negative Effect of Tooth Loss
Just consider these negative effects tooth loss can have on you, your appearance, and your health:
- Decreased self-esteem and self-confidence because you know you don’t look as good as you should.
- Decreased chewing ability, which can cause digestive problems and impact your overall health and the ability to enjoy all the foods you love.
- Your bite may have changed, which can cause increased tooth wear, jaw problems, and TMJ issues.
- You may lose supporting bone, which can lead to facial sagging and premature aging in your face. It's one of the reasons why patients seek out Ormond Beach dental implants specialists.
Dr. Brian Yoon D.D.S., M.A.G.D. can help reverse some of the negative effects of tooth loss by providing state-of-the-art tooth replacement options like these:
- Ormond Beach dental implants are the closest thing to having your natural teeth; they are a permanent addition to your smile which you never take out. You can brush and floss dental implants right along with your natural teeth. In fact, once they are placed, dental implants are virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
- Dental appliances, which include removable partial and full dentures; dental appliances provide some of the most budget-friendly tooth replacement available. With proper care, dental appliances can provide years of excellent tooth replacement. You remove them when you go to sleep and soak them in denture solution overnight.
- Dental bridgework, which consists of prosthetic teeth suspended over the space created by your missing teeth; the bridge is anchored by teeth on both sides, which have been crowned for added support. You can brush the bridge just like natural teeth, and use a floss threading tool to floss under the bridge.
Don’t suffer from a lost smile! Talk with an expert by calling Dr. Brian S. Yoon D.D.S., M.A.G.D. of Yoon Dental in Ormond Beach FL at (386) 672-2828. Find out about how to get your smile back by calling today!